Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Trellis on a Wall


Check out this great brick wall I created for today's Globecraft Piccolo card.  Using the newly released Sweet Stamps Art Stencil Stone Path and White Embossing Paste  I created my background and then while the paste was still wet, I sprinkled Piccolo Brownstone Enamel and then let it dry for 2 hours.  Once it was dry, I heat embossed it and look at the fabulous bricks!  Be sure to click on the picture for a closer view of this wonderful enamel.
 

 I die cut my Cheery Lynn Designs Trellis; heat embossing it with Piccolo Aged White Enamel.  I added both the Right and Left Mini Fanciful Flourish from Cheery Lynn.  Then added a couple of Piccolo Dragonflies Accents, using Piccolo Girls Night Out Enamel for the smallest and Turquoise Lagoon Enamel for the larger.  I added a coat of Glastique Gloss Finishing Glaze to my dragonflies; it makes them a bit more flexible and easier to shape the wings.   Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches. 

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome technique for the brick wall, it looks so real. Love the added dimension with the dies and piccolos.